Wednesday 27 August 2008

Diary Of A New Mum - Week 18 - Pounds Lost And Gained

Jessica-Ann is fine this week – nothing exciting to report, except that she had her third lot of jabs and screamed the surgery down. Thankfully this time I got Paul to come with me so it wasn’t so bad for me. Terrible for him (he was seriously traumatized by how upset she got), but not so bad for me.

Last week I decided to start a diet. I didn’t tell anyone, didn’t make a big deal about it, just decided to try and cut out some of the crap I’d been eating and maybe do a bit of exercise.

Ha! Fat chance (spot the pun). When I weighed myself this morning, after a whole week of ‘dieting’, I’d actually managed to gain half a pound, not lose it! Not fair...

Diary Of A New Mum - Week 18 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment